- 4 Nights and 5 Days accommodation
- Accommodation on Executive room on twin sharing basis
- Pick-up from the Airport/Railway station
- Greetings and welcoming to the Hotel on traditional style
- Welcome drink on the day of arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Cookies, fruit basket and pastries at room on check-in day.
- Tea/coffee maker at room.
- Breakfast and dinner complimentary
- 15% discount on any extra food order.
- Sightseeing complimentary as per the itinerary mentioned.
- One mineral water per room/day complimentary
- Complimentary use of the Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Daily newspaper at room
- Complimentary use of the fireplace at night.
- Special room amenities usage like microwave, refrigerator, LED, Hair Dryer. Dental kit, bathroom slippers.
- Drop to destination complimentary
- Children below 5 years complimentary
- GST is inclusive on above package.
- Extension / Reduction nights on pro-rata basis
- The above package is net and non-commissionable
Day 01: Arrival at the NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra airport, transfer to Darjeeling. Our hotel chauffeur will be at the exit gate with a placard displaying your name and he will assist you to board the vehicle. Approx 3 hours taken. Enjoy the Beauty of the hills on drive. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Early morning drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular Sunrise over Mt. Kanchenzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak). From this point the entire range of the great Himalayas is visible taking a sun bath on its snow-covered peaks. The highest peak, Mt Everest (29002 ft) is just visible peeping out through 2 other peaks standing by its side. A traveller, whose vision has not been entertained by the two sights, the Taj Mahal by moonlight and sunrise from Tiger hill, has missed a pleasure that does not lend itself to be substituted. Recommended to carry heavy woollen garments due to extreme cold. On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, depart for the full day sightseeing city tour of Darjeeling. Visit to Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (the largest high-altitude zoo in India having endangered species like snow leopard, red panda, Himalayan wolf), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing Gumbo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple and The Ropeway (cable car at an elevation of 7001 ft descends down by 801 ft overlooking the world’s famous tea gardens). Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: After breakfast depart for Mirik (6000 Ft) (2 hours). The newest hill station in Darjeeling hills famous for its squash (vegetables) and the picturesque lake. It is an oasis of orange plantations with a beautiful lake called Mirik surrounded with green valleys and gardens on all sides which produce some of the finest teas. A picturesque spot. You can enjoy boat shikara rides and horse riding. On the way back visit Pasupathi (Indo Nepal Border) where you can shop all foreign goods. Enjoy the fulfilling experience of nature in its purest form mingled with the unique culture prevalent here. Back at hotel by sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast at hotel, day free for leisure and own activities (No car service), recommended to take walk at the Mall road and visit the local market. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05: After breakfast at hotel, depart from hotel for NJP railway station/Bagdogra airport.